We are seeking a calm, affectionate and energetic nanny to become part of this lovely family and care for two happy children 1 (B) and 7 (G) years old.
We are seeking a nanny that has experience caring for toddlers and school age children. Someone who is confident, pro-active and who can assist mum with some light household tasks such as laundry etc when time permits.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Plan fun, educational and age appropriate activities for the children
- Settle the youngest child for his daily nap each day
- Collect the oldest child from school each day and either drive home or take to an afterschool activity
- Take the children to activities, walks to playgroup and the park.
- To cook family meals
- Assist with some child related household duties i.e. general tidying up and helping with some light housework i.e. laundry, unpacking and stacking dishwasher, folding clean clothes.
Start: 22nd July 2019
Contract Length: Permanent ongoing position
Pay: $28ph + Superannuation
Days & Hours are 33 hours over 3 days: –
Monday 8.00am to 7.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am to 7.00pm
Thursday 8.00am to 7.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Experienced nanny with a good understanding of early childhood development
- Have age related experience
- An advantage would be to have a childcare qualification
- Be mature, nurturing and patient
- To be active, calm and affectionate
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLC89
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.