A busy family in Darlington are looking for a reliable and organised carer to join their household and take care of the two children aged 15 (G) and 13 (B) three afternoons a week.
The successful nanny will be joining a loving and busy family. You are required to be a positive role model to the children, be encouraging, oversee homework, cook for the family and help mum with some lighthouse work.
The family have a very friendly dog that doesn’t need attending to.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Assist with homework
- Prepare afternoon snacks
- Cook the evening meal
- Prepare lunches for the next day
- Drive to collect the children form an afternoon activity
- Children’s laundry
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children when time permits
Start: Late July / Early August
Contract Length: 6 months with option to extend
Days & Hours:
The 3 days and hours preferred are: –
Tues – 3 pm to 7pm,
Wed – 4pm to 7pm
Thur – 4pm to 8pm
The above are the preferred days and hours, but a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday can also be offered instead of the above.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a least 2 years experience caring for older children
- To be confident at cooking simple but nutritious evening meals
- Be reliable, responsible and a good communicator with strong English language skills
- To be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
Job Reference: LLD85
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.