A lovely family in Dulwich Hill are looking for an experienced, calm and positive nanny to care for their gorgeous 21 month old little girl for three to four days a week.
We are looking for a nanny who is very nurturing, preferably childcare qualified and reliable, who can take initiative and be part of the child’s individual growth and development. The nanny would be encouraged to read and engage in age related educational activities.
The nanny is not required to drive for this position.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Plan fun and educational activities for the child
- Follow her established routines
- Take the child outdoors for walks, exercise and on adventures to the library etc
- Prepare nutritious meals for the child only
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. general tidying up, clearing up after meals, the childs laundry
Start: 19th August 2019 until 19th December 2019
Pay: $26 to $28 per hour plus Superannuation
The days and normal hours until the 17th September –
Min 30 hrs – Max 40 hrs
Monday to Thursday 7.00am to 5.00pm
(The Monday is only required every other week)
The days and normal hours after the 17th September until 19th December–
Min 22 hrs – Max 32 hrs
Monday 7.00am to 1.00pm or 5.00pm (only required every other week)
Tuesday 7.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday 7.00am to 1.00pm
Thursday 7.00am to 1.00pm
Some days and times may change from time to time, so it be great if the nanny can be flexible.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- To have a childcare certificate (preferably)
- To speak Spanish or Portuguese would be a bonus but is not essential
- Have experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children as well as preparing food for toddlers
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit and healthy
Job Reference: LLDH90
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.