A busy professional family in Longueville on the Lower North Shore are seeking a nurturing, responsible and kind carer to assist with the care of for their two daughters aged 7yrs, and 5yrs.
You must be a confident, safe driver with experience driving in Australia.
You are required to use your own car. The mileage you use will be reimbursed and car seats for the children will be made available.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Drive and collect the children from the same school and either take home or to an activity,
- Organise and cook the children’s evening meal,
- Oversee homework,
- Get the children bathed and ready for bed,
- Assist with light housekeeping i.e. unpack dishwasher, laundry and tidying up after dinner and play time.
Work Type: Part Time
Start: June/July 2019
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay: Up to $35ph + leave entitlements + petrol reimbursed
Days & Hours: Choice of 3 or 5 days
3 days hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 3.00 pm to 6.30 pm*
5 days hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays 3.00 pm to 6.30pm*
* The same hours will also be offered during school holidays.
The family requires their Nanny:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children,
- To drive and own a car suitable to transport children (car seats will be supplied),
- The nanny will need to be calm and patient as this is a busy household,
- Have a current first aid certificate or happy to obtain one prior to commencing,
- Have a current working with children’s check number,
- Have great communication skills.
Job Reference: LLL73
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.