A professional and loving family in Newtown are looking for a confident, reliable and calm nanny to care for their two children aged 4 years old (G) and 9 years old (B) four days a week.
The nanny will be required to collect the little girl from daycare and collect her brother from school in the afternoon (both several minutes walk from home) and either take home or to after school activities.
A nanny who drives is required to take the children to after school activities. The family’s automatic car can be used.
Work Type: Part Time
Start: June 2019
Contract Length: 12 Months Ongoing
Pay: $28 to $30 per hour
Days & Hours:
- Monday 2:30pm – 6:30pm
- Tuesday 2:30pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday 2:30pm – 6:30pm
- Thursday 2:30pm – 6:30pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Following the children’s afternoon routines
- Assist with the oldest child’s homework (Readers)
- Able to prepare and cook meals
- Assist with some light housework if time permits
The family requires their Nanny:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
- Be reliable and pro-active
Job Reference: LLN76
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.