A lovely family in Paddington are looking for a warm, nurturing, and calm nanny to care for their 3 month old son five days a week.
We are seeking a nanny who has experience with newborns and young children, preferably with an educational development background. The family requires a commitment of at least 6 months and has expressed an opportunity for a longer relationship for the right nanny. Ideally the family are hoping to meet a nanny who can become part of their family unit and support their son’s physical and cognitive growth and development. A nanny who has worked in a similar position or is a mother / grandmother themselves would be a great for this role.
Mum and Dad both work from home so will be present in the house. The nanny will be required to follow the child’s feeding and sleeping routine as well as take him on outings, entertain him and support his development and well-being. There will also be some light housework and administrative duties to take care of from time to time.
The nanny may be required to drive at times and the family will provide their car. There may also be the possibility of travelling internationally with the family (all expenses paid).
Work Type: Full Time 3 weeks on 4th week off
Contract Length: 12 Months ongoing
Pay: From $30ph (dependent on experience)
Days & Hours:
The days and hours are 51 + hours over 5 days –
Monday to Friday
11am to 8pm x 2 days
11am to 10/11pm x 3 days
Due to the large amount of hours to be worked during the week, this role is to be worked as 3 weeks on with then the 4th week to be taken off (unpaid).
Some weekend babysitting will also be offered from time to time.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Care for a 2 month old
- Follow routines set by the family
- Meal preparation
- Provide routine and structure and stimulating activities
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
The family requires their Nanny:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience caring for children
- Be a confident driver
- Commitment for at least the next 6 months
- Have a current first aid and CPR certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills with excellent English
Job Reference: LLP74
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.