A loving and busy family in Wetherill Park are looking for a confident and nurturing nanny to join their home and care for their 2 daughters aged 3 years old and 1.5 years old.
The family are looking for a reliable, outgoing, and pro-active nanny who likes the outdoors and taking children on excursions and adventures.
The lucky nanny who gets this role will be required to provide a fun and stimulating environment for the two children to thrive in as well as assist with maintaining the running of the house.
Mum works from home so you will be encouraged to spend the majority of your days out and about taking the girls to parks, the farm, playgroups and libraries.
Work Type: Part Time
Start: June 2019
Contract Length: Ongoing
Pay: Dependent on experience
Days & Hours:
Tuesday 8am to 6pm
Wednesday 8am to 6pm
Friday 8am to 6pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Plan fun and age appropriate activities for both children
- Take outside to activities
- Cook meals for the children
- Assist with some light household duties whilst children are napping i.e. general tidying up, the laundry etc
- Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
The family requires their Nanny:
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years childcare experience
- To have a childcare qualification is preferred
- Have a driver’s license and be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be fit, healthy, and love the outdoors
- To have strong communication skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
Job Reference: LLWP72
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.