This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, caring and empathetic well mannered nanny to work with a busy family in Randwick caring for two happy, active children. Both children attend the local primary school.
The room is furnished and has a queen bed, the room can be closed off from the front of the house although is still part of the main house. Basic food provided , Wifi and netflix on the main tv in the lounge room.
The family is warm and friendly, and although respect the nanny’s privacy and space, will also welcome them as part of their little family.
The use of the family car (automatic) is also supplied for school drop off’s and pick ups.
The family home is in the Spot Randwick which is just a short walk to the stunning Coogee beach. It is a vibrant town, well connected with bus and light rail, and only 20 mins to the city.
Depending on your level of experience and the agreed hours this wonderful live-in position is paying $300.00 each week for standard hours and of course the accommodation is free. Help with tidying, making children’s beds and washing is appreciated.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the 2 children before and after school children
- Follow the children’s daily routine
- Assist with taking the children to activities(if required )
- Able to plan age appropriate activities with the children
- Able to cook nutritious meals for the family and children
- Prepare the children’s lunches
- Assist with light household duties and keeping the main areas tidy/tidying up after the children
- Assist with the housework
- Family and children’s laundry
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 12 months permanent ongoing
Pay: Depending on your level of experience and the agreed hours this wonderful live-in position is $300.00 per week – includes accommodation and food
The days are Monday to Thursday from 630am to 9am and 3-7pm. Additional hours and overnight responsibilities may be required
Same hours apply in the school holidays
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be a safe and confident driver with a current NSW drivers licence
- Be mature and confident
- Well mannered
- Warm , caring and empathetic
- Be able to think on your feet and shows interest and initiative
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy
Job Reference: LLR99
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.