A lovely family in Seaforth are looking for an experienced, nurturing and kind nanny to care for their sweet, happy baby boy (18 months).
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the child (Clothed ,feed and entertained)
- Provide structure and routine
- Plan and implement play based activities and engage with the child
- Able to cook nutritious meals for the family
- Take child out to parks, beach, play groups and or outdoor educational activities.
- Light house hold duties, general tidying up of the main areas, unloading /reloading dish washer etc.
- Laundry (occasionally)
- Grocery shopping (occasionally)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months
Pay: $25-30 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are 3 days – 24 hours
Monday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Minimum of 3 years nanny experience or in have worked in child care centre.
- Childcare Qualification (preferred)
- Has experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children
- Respects healthy practices (physiological and physical health)
- To have infant /toddler experience a must
- Be well presented with a neat and tidy appearance
- Calm, patient, trustworthy and respectful
- Bubbly and Happy personality
- Full Drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLS94
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.