We are seeking a very experienced, nurturing, reliable nanny to assist a busy family in Vaucluse. The nanny will be help care for an energetic and sociable 4 year old girl plus a happy and laid back 6 month old baby boy.
compassionate, nurturing and warm natured. The nanny needs to be honest, diligent and responsible and they should be able to think practically, showing initiative where relevant and be calm under pressure. ideal nanny will be honest, diligent and responsible.The nanny must be dedicated to and love their work such as engaging the children in age appropriate activities.
You must 3+ years experience with the 0-1 age group.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Provide age appropriate activities
- Take the children to activities ie parks, library , baby gym etc (occasionally)
- Assist with light household duties including general tidying up the kitchen and keeping the main areas of the house tidy.
- Laundry for the children
- Run errands (occasionally)
- Grocery shopping (very occasionally)
- Cook /meal prep for children including packed lunch (Basic meals)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 months – Permanent ongoing- long term position
Pay: Competitive Salary
The days and normal hours over 3 days – 30 hours
Thursday 7.30am – 6.00pm
Friday 7.30am – 6.00pm
Saturday 7.30am – 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:
- At least 5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Must have experience caring for infants
- Child care qualification preferred but not essential
- Nurturing, calm and happy personality
- Honest and reliable
- Basic cooking skills
- Display strong communication skills
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Be able to swim
Job Reference: LLV102
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.