A lovely and busy family in Wentworthville are looking for an caring and nurturing nanny to become part of their family and take care of their 2 children. A confident and happy mature 11 year old girl and a sweet and caring 7 year old boy.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care of the children
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Interact and play with the children
- Drop Off/Pick up from school
- Take to activities (when required)
- Be able to meal prep/cook basic meals for the children
- Assist with some light household duties when time permits i.e. just tidying up the kitchen after lunch prep/dinner etc and keeping the main areas of the house tidy.
Start date: Feb 2021
Contract: Permanent long term
Pay: From $30per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required and own car
The normal days and hours are: 2 days – 11 hours
Tuesday 7.00am – 8.30pm & 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Wednesday 7.00am – 8.30pm & 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Looking for someone to also do at least 1 full day in the school holidays , possibility of 2 days.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years nanny experience or worked in child care and or have children of your own.
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Current working with children’s check number
- Fun, nurturing and kind
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Speak fluent english
- To be a non-smoker
- To be fit, healthy Full Clean Drivers Licence and own car
Job Reference: LLW108
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.