An easy going family in the Paddington are looking for a reliable and supportive nanny to help with their two children aged 4 (B) and 6yrs (G) two or three days a week.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect both children from school and daycare and take home (500 m walk)
- Organise age-appropriate activities/homework in the afternoon
- Prepare both children’s afternoon tea and dinner
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children and folding laundry if time permits
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: Contract Type: 6-12 Months with potential to extend
Pay: $30 per hour depending on experience
The days and hours are–are below (approximately 7 hours to 10 hours per week)
Mondays 3.00pm to 6.30pm
Tuesday 3.00pm to 6.30pm
Optional Fridays. 11.30am to 2.30pm
The same hours will be offered during school holidays. The family would appreciate flexibility on occasion as sometimes their family comes to visit.
No driving is required as both the school and daycare are only a short walk away.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a least 2 years experience caring for children
- Be reliable, pro-active and a good communicator
- Enjoy cooking (and even get the kids involved in this!)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one
prior to commencing)
Job Reference: LLP130
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.