A lovely family in Annandale are seeking an experienced, confident and loving nanny to care for their energetic and happy little 10 month old boy, full days every Monday and Friday, and 6 hours of the nannies choice on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
The little boy likes to be taken on walks to the park, to play in the garden and to go swimming. We are looking for a nanny who is fun and active and likes to get down on the little boy level to interact and play. You will be nurturing, calm and patient.
A drivers licence is required for this position in order to go to activities and complete the grocery shopping. No car is required as the family’s automatic car will be provided.
Work Type: Part Time – 27.5 hrs over 3 Days
Start: February 2019
Contract length: 12 months with potential of extension
Pay: Approx $30ph
Days and Hours:
Monday 7.15am to 6.00pm
Friday 7.15am to 6.00pm
Either Tuesday or Wednesday 6 hrs of choice to assist with household duties ie grocery shopping, laundry etc. No heavy cleaning as the family have a cleaner. You will not be caring for the little boy on this day.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Sole charge care of the baby
- Plan fun and educational activities for the little boy
- Basic cooking for the children
- Assist the family with grocery shopping, laundry, any ad hoc errands and light housework
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- To be a confident driver
- Be mature, and willing to commit for at least 12 months
- Has experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children
- To be active, and love the outdoors
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLA43
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.