A busy family in Dee Why on the Northern Beaches are looking for a nurturing and bubbly carer to assist with the morning routine and care for the two children aged and 2yrs (M) and drop 5yrs (F), them at school and daycare.
It is not essential that the nanny drives for this position as you have the option of either walking the children to school and daycare or driving them in your own car or you can use the family car.
The nanny will be responsible to organise the children mornings, prepare breakfast, get the children dressed, pack bags, clean up after breakfast and then take them to school and daycare.
Work Type: Part Time
Start: Mid January 2019
Contract length: 6-12 months ongoing
Pay: From $25ph-$30ph
Days & Hours*:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
6.00am to 8.30/9am.
You can work until 8.30am or 9.00am – you may have another job to get to so this can be a flexible finish time.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- The nanny will need to be calm under pressure as this is a busy household
- Have a current first aid certificate or happy to obtain one prior to commencing
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLDW37
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.