We are seeking an experienced, nurturing and fun nanny to care for two girsl aged 8 and 3, in Earlwood, Inner West Sydney. This family are seeking a carer who will become part of their busy family and assist with the morning and afternoon busy routines during school term and full time during school holidays.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Prepare breakfast and get children ready for school
- Take children to school
- Collect children from school and take home or to after school activities.
- Assist and oversee homework
- Prepare the children’s evening meals
- Prepare lunches for the following day
Work Type: Part Time
Contract length: 3-6 months
Pay: From $28ph-$32ph depending on experience
Days & Hours: 5 Days
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 7-9am and 2.30-7pm
Additional hours can be offered throughout the week to help with some household maintenance i.e. laundry, cleaning etc.
More hours will be offered during school holidays.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- A carer who has at least 2 years’ experience caring for children
- Be mature, and nurturing and patient
- Be reliable
- Be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLE44
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.