A lovely, professional family in Mosman are looking for a nurturing, happy and experienced nanny to drop off and collect the two happy and outgoing children aged 7yrs (F), and 5yrs (M) from school each day.
Once home you will prepare dinner, assist with homework, give the children dinner, and organise bath time.
You will need to drive and you can use the family car.
Work Type: Permanent 22.5hrs / week
Contract Length: 12 Months Ongoing
Pay: From $30ph (dependent on experience)
Days & Hours:
5 Days Monday to Friday
2.30pm to 7.00pm
An additional hour can be added onto the morning if available and interested but is not essential.
The same amount of hours will be offered during school holidays.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Collect the children from school
- Take to some after school activities
- Prepare and cook nutritious meals for the children
- Oversee homework
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Assist with light household duties when time permits i.e. unpacking dishwasher, folding laundry, general tidying up after the children
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- Be able to swim
- The nanny will need to be calm under pressure as this is a busy household
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
- Like cats and dogs as the family has two cats and could be getting a dog soon. Daily dog walking would be included if they do get a dog.
Job Reference: LLM77
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.