We are seeking a nurturing, affectionate and professional nanny to become part of this loving family in Naremburn and care for their little boy aged 3 months old and sometimes their 5 year old girl.
The nanny will be responsible to care for the baby throughout the day and have experience and be confident caring for babies in a home environment.
The family also have a 5 year old child who will not be required to be cared for some of the time as one of the parents would generally drop and collect her from school, but some extra assistance by the nanny will be required during school holidays.
Mum will be working from home for the first 2-3 months so she is on hand to breast feed the baby.
Work Type: Part Time – 28.5hrs over 3 Days
Start: January / February 2018
Contract length: 7 – 8 months
Pay: From $28ph – $32ph including Superannuation
Days & Hours*:
The family would like the nanny to work 3 consecutive days options being either:-
Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Tuesday OR Wednesday OR Thursday
Wednesday Thursday Friday
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Plan age appropriate activities for the baby
- Attend to all nursery duties
- Prepare and feed nutritious meals to the baby once started eating solids
- Take outside on pram walks for fresh air stimulation
- Assist the baby in reaching developmental milestones
- Sometimes also care for the 5 years old
- Assist with some child related household duties i.e. general tidying up and helping with some light housework i.e. laundry, unpacking and stacking dishwasher, folding clean clothes.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Experienced nanny with a good understanding of baby and early childhood development
- Have age related experience
- Be mature, nurturing and patient
- To be active, calm and affectionate
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be open and honest and display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLN34
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.