A lovely family in Balgowlah are looking for a nurturing, mature and friendly nanny to assist them 4 days a week to care for their two children aged 3yrs (M) and 1yr (F).
The nanny will be required to pick up the children, assist with meal preparation as well as general housekeeping.
You are required to have a drivers licence for this position. The families car can be made available.
Work Type: Part Time
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Days & Hours:
The days and hours are a minimum 16hrs but can be 20.5hrs if more hours are preferred. There is the option of starting at 12pm or 1pm on either a Monday, Wednesday and Friday to assist with some cooking and grocery shopping.
Monday 4.30pm to 7.30pm
Tuesday 4.30pm to 7.30pm
Wednesday 4.30pm to 7.30pm
Thursday 4.00pm to 7.30pm
Friday 4.00pm to 7.30pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Pick up children from care
- Light meal preparation
- If time permits, walking the family dog
- Assist with light household duties when time permits i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children
- Assisting with family laundry
- Manage bedtime routine
The family requires their Nanny:
- Minimum two years experience caring for children
- To have a driver licence
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
- Be friendly, positive and enjoy engaging with children
- Must love dogs
Job Reference: LLB31
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.