We are seeking an experienced, bubbly and confident nanny to assist a busy family in Dover Heights and care for their 3 children aged 6 (F), 8 (F) and 11 (F) years old five (5) days a week.
The successful nanny will be joining a loving and busy family. You are required to be a positive role model in the children’s lives, be encouraging, like to play and have fun with them.
The family have two cats that do not need caring for.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school and daycare
- Take home or to an agreed activity
- Assist with homework
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children when time permits
Contract Length: 6 – 12 months with option to extend
Days & Hours:
The days and normal hours are a minimum of 30hrs per week –
Monday to Friday 2pm to 8pm
More hours will likely be offered during the week
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a least 2 years experience caring for children
- Be reliable, responsible and a good communicator with strong English language skills
- To be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
Job Reference: LLDH82
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.