A friendly family in Gordon are looking for a fun, active and reliable carer to collect the three children aged 8yrs (M), 7 yrs (M) and 5yrs (F) from school each Wednesday and Friday.
The nanny will be required to collect the children from school and take them home and sometimes to an after school activity.
Once home the nanny will oversee homework, prepare and give the children dinner, assist with showers and getting ready for bed. When time permits to also help around the house.
To be considered for this position you will be required to drive and you will have use of the family car.
Work Type: Part Time
Start: Mid February 2019
Contract Length: Minimum 12 Months
Pay: From $30ph – $35ph (experience pending)
Notes: Carer must be able to drive and be comfortable driving the family’s automatic car
Days & Hours:
Wednesday 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Friday 2.00pm to 7.00pm
These hours will be guaranteed during the school holidays with some additional hours potentially being offered
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school
- Take to swimming once a week
- Prepare and cook nutritious meals for the family
- Oversee homework
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, laundry, general tidying up after the children
- The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- Be able to swim
- The nanny will need to be calm under pressure as this is a busy household
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLG33
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.