A happy and busy family in Petersham are looking for a nurturing and supportive carer to join their busy household and take care of the two children aged 6 (G) and 3 (G) five days a week on a part time basis.
The successful nanny will be joining a loving and busy family. You are required to be a positive role model in the children’s lives, be encouraging, like to play and have fun with them.
The family have two cats that do not need caring for.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the children from school and daycare
- Take home or to an agreed activity
- Assist with homework
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children when time permits
Work Type: Part Time
Contract Length: 6 months with option to extend
Days & Hours:
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Thursday 3.00pm to 7.00pm
Friday 3.00pm to 6.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a least 2 years experience caring for children
- Be reliable, responsible and a good communicator with strong English language skills
- To be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
Job Reference: LLP81
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.