We are seeking a for a nurturing and energetic nanny to care for a fun and active little boy who is 3 years old, on a Monday and Tuesday each week in Seaforth.
You are required to have a drivers licence for this position
A suitable nanny for this role will be fit and active and able to engage with the little boy by organising fun activities for them to do together in the afternoons.
- Hourly rate: $28ph + petrol allowance
- Start: Jan / Feb
- Driving: Driver with own car required
The days and hours are 9hrs per week over 2 days: –
Monday, 7am to 8.30am & 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Tuesday, 7am to 8.30am & 3.30pm to 6.30pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To prepare breakfast and lunch box for the day and get ready to be taken to daycare
- Pick up from daycare and either take home or to an activity like the park or beach.
- Prepare and cook the evening meal for little boy and Mum.
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, folding laundry, general tidying up after the child
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- A confident driver with your own car (a car seat will be provided)
- To be patient and have a positive attitude
- Speak fluent English
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLSF33
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.