We are seeking a caring and energetic nanny to care for two gorgeous children aged 4 months old (B) and 2 years old (G), part time 5 days a week.
This position will be to work at Newington College Boarding House as mum is a nurse at the school. You will mostly only be required to work during school terms but the Monday can be offered during school holidays.
The nanny will be required to have sole charge care of both children and able to plan exciting age appropriate activities.
We are looking for a nanny who is experienced with babies, kind and playful, who can take initiative and be part of the child’s individual growth and development. You will be able to play and communicate with the children on their level and have lots of fun.
You are not required to drive for this position as everything you need ie playgrounds, shops etc are within walking distance. Stanmore train station is close by.
Work Type: Part Time – 25hrs over 5 Days
Start: Mid January 2018
Contract length: 12 months ongoing
Pay: From $30ph
Days & Hours*:
Monday 9.30am to 6.30pm
Tuesday to Fridays 3.00pm to 7.00pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Plan fun and educational activities for the children
- Understand and help to monitor and achieve age appropriate developmental goals
- Follow the baby’s established routine
- Able to cook nutritious meals for the toddler and when old enough prepare baby food the youngest
- Sterlise bottles
- Assist with some light household duties related to the children i.e. general tidying up, clearing up after dinner, children’s laundry etc
- Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience with babies experience
- Be able to commit to the role for 12 months or longer
- Have experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLS35
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.