A family living on the Mid North Coast suburb of Riverside (Port Macquarie) are seeking an experienced, nature lover and pro-active nanny to care for the 3 year old little boy 5 days a week.
We are looking for a nanny who is nurturing, loves to be outdoors to explore nature and to go on adventures with the child. The child’s individual growth and development will be important to you whilst having fun.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- To have sole care charge of the child throughout the week.
- Follow the child’s routine
- Be part of his individual growth and development
- Prepare and cook the child’s meals
- Drive to and from school and other activities
- Engage in play and be knowledgeable of age appropriate activities
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. general tidying after the child
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 + mths Permanent long term
Pay: From $30per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours are – 5 days – 25 hours
Monday 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Tuesday 3.00pm – 10.30pm
Wednesday 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Thursday 7.00am – 12.00pm
Friday 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Days and hours can possibly made flexible for the right candidate. Tuesday is set times this can not be changed.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience
- Have a driving licence and be a competent and confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLR110
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.