We are seeking a kind and nurturing experienced career nanny to assist a lovely and busy family in Riverview-Lower North Shore Sydney. The family has three happy children (4yr old girl, 2yr old boy and 1 yr old girl)
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care of the children
- Keeping children in established routines
- Play and engage with the children, planning age appropriate activities
- Take the children to activities and or parks , walks, playgroups, sports, gym etc.
- Cook nutritious and healthy meals for the children
- Light household duties – empty dishwasher, general tidying up after the children and keeping main areas of the house tidy.
- Children’s laundry
Start date: Mid April 2021
Contract: 12 months – permanent/long term
Pay: $30 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers license required
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 23 hours
Monday 7.00am – 6.30pm
Tuesday 7.00am – 6.30pm
Extra hours are available throughout the week if this would suit the nanny. Option also for an Au Pair position – Job requirements and inclusions would be different for this role so please ask for further details, if this would be of interest.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working in child car
- Child care qualification
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Kind and nurturing
- Motivated and reliable
- Able to cook healthy and nutritious meals
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoker
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record.
Job Reference: LLR120
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.