A professional and fun loving family in Rose Bay are seeking an outgoing, kind and nurturing nanny to care for their 2 children ( 9 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy).
A nanny that is experienced in early childhood, open to engaging and having fun with the children spending time indoors and outdoors and providing stimulating and creative activities for their toddler which will support his learning milestones and development.
A nanny that is reliable, flexible and honest and can follow routines and structure the day. The family are looking for a nanny who will build a lovely bond with their children and become part of a loving family. Someone who has a genuine passion for child care and can provide great support for a busy household.
The 9 yr old is at school during the day
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Pick up/drop off to school for the eldest
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development
- Take the youngest to activities i.e. library sessions, playgroups. swimming, parks/playgrounds etc
- Preparation of basic food and snacks for the children
- Light household duties ie – Generally keeping main areas and surfaces of the home clean and tidy, dishwasher, tidying of toys etc
- Grocery shopping and errands (occasionally)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12+ Months Long Term
Pay: From $35 Per Hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days –From 18 hours per week
Thursday and Friday 7.30am -4.30pm
Please Note: More hours available for the right candidate and also regular opportunities to travel with the family.Weekend and evening work required on request. Also a nanny that has flexibility would be highly advantageous
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5+ years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Able to swim
Job Reference: LLR183
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.