A professional and loving family in South Coogee are seeking a calm and nurturing nanny to care for their 8 month old baby girl.
A nanny that is experienced in early childhood, is responsive, open to engaging and having fun with the child, spending time indoors and outdoors and providing stimulating and creative activities which will support the child’s learning milestones and development.
A nanny that is reliable, hardworking and honest and can follow routines and structure the day. The family are looking for a nanny who will build a lovely bond with their beautiful little girl and become part of a loving family. Someone who has a genuine passion for child care.
Both parents work from home so the nanny must be comfortable with the parents close by.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the child
- Follow the child’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the child’s development
- Take the child out for walks or to the playground
- Laundry-for the baby only
- Generally keeping main areas and surfaces of the home clean and tidy and unpacking and stacking dishwasher, cleaning bottles, putting toys away.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3-6 months with the potential to extend long term
Pay: $35 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 3 days –Up to 21 hours per week
Tuesday 9.00am – 4.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 4.00pm
Thursday 9.00am – 4.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3+ years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLC203
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.