A kind, loving and professional family in St Ives are seeking a friendly and positive nanny to care for their happy, creative and active children, 8 yr old boy & 6 yr old girl.
A nanny that is engaging, supportive and caring, enjoys working with children and genuinely interested in the children’s lives and well-being..
The role will consist of mostly caring for the children. The children attend school nearby and the nanny will be required to do school pick ups, supervise the children unpacking school bags, prepare afternoon tea, take to afterschool activities, assist with homework and generally tidying up after the children.
The family have a pet dog so the nanny must be comfortable with pets.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the children
- Follow children’s routines/schedules
- School pick up
- Unpack school bags, lunch boxes
- Prepare afternoon tea
- Assist with homework
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start Date: Jan, 2024
Contract Length: 12 months
Pay: $40 per hour
The days and normal hours are 4 days – 12 hours per week
Monday – Thursday 3pm – 6pm
NOTE: Additional extra hours are available in the morning, if nanny is looking for more hours
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years nanny/child care experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- NSW Drivers licence and clean driving record
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
Job Reference: LLSI216
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.