A kind and loving family in Toowong are seeking an honest, fun and nurturing nanny to care for their happy and social 2 year old boy. Mum is expecting her second child in November 2023, however the majority of care required is for the little boy.
A nanny that is calm and honest with great communication skills. A nanny that can adapt to the different needs of the baby whilst supporting and working alongside the Mum.
The family are looking for a loving nanny to become part of their family and stay on a long-term basis.
The nanny must be comfortable with pets as the family have a dog.
Also, the option for the nanny to travel with the family to Hamilton Island & Italy in 2024.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the toddler
- Establish all routines
- Support the mother after the birth
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in the toddler’s development
- Take to local parks & activities
- Assist with some light household duties such as children’s laundry
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start date: October, 2023
Contract Length: 12+ months permanent / long term
Pay: $40-45 per hour (depending on experience) plus super
The days and normal hours are:- 3 days – 27 hours
Tuesday 7/8am – 5pm
Wednesday 7/8am – 5pm
Thursday 7/8am – 5pm
(Flexible on start time)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- QLD Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLT174
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.