We are seeking a nurturing and organised carer to assist a lovely family in West Pymble. The carer will be responsible to care for a 1 yr old baby and 6-year-old twins.
Note: Drivers license required, can use family vehicle (Auto)
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the baby and twins
- Drop off and pick up twins from school
- Provide routine and structure
- Assist with school home work on occasion
- Prepare and cook meals for the family as required
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children and clearing up after meals.
- Assist with laundry when time permits and changing children’s bed linen
- Run errands for the family occasionally.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 12 months – permanent/long term
Pay: $30 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers license required
The days and normal hours over 3 days are 30 hours
Monday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Extra hours may be offered on occasion
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- To have a childcare qualification is preferred
- Experience caring for babies and school age children
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, and healthy and have lots of energy
- Can multitask
- Second language preferred (Not mandatory)
Job Reference: LLW121
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.