An easy going and busy family in the Willoughby are looking for a nurturing and supportive nanny to join their busy household and take care of the two children aged 5 (B) and 1 (B) three days a week.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the youngest throughout the day, take outside for walks and to activities
- Organise age appropriate activities
- Drive and collect the oldest from school and sometimes drive to school
- Prepare both children’s meals
- Whilst the youngest is napping assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the children and family laundry
Start date: 21 June
Contract Length: Contract: 6 months with the possibility of extending long term
Pay: From $30 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full Drivers Licence required
The days and hours are 26hrs per week over 3 days: –
Mondays 8.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Friday 8.00pm to 4.00pm
You will be required to drive to collect the oldest child from school. The family’s automatic car is available to be used.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Have a least 2 years experience caring for children
- Be reliable, pro-active and a good communicator
- To be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
Job Reference: LLW129
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.