We are seeking a nurturing, calm and experienced nanny to assist a down to earth and loving family in Willoughby. The care will be for a happy and fun 3 year old boy and occasionally the twin babies.
The 3 year old boy does not have an appetite and although will eat small amounts of foods he enjoys he is mainly fed by a gastronomy tube. The nanny is not required to have prior knowledge of this. Experience of introducing infants to solid meals and independent milk drinking would be beneficial.
Must have recent experience as a nanny and baby experience.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care of the children
- Play and engage with the 3 year old child
- Prepare and cook simple meals for the child
- Caring for the twin babies
- Light household duties – Clearing and keeping the kitchen and main living areas tidy.
- Family laundry
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: Permanent – Long Term
Pay: $35 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 14 hours
Monday 12.00pm – 7.00pm
Thursday 12.00pm – 7.00pm
Days are flexible
Additional hours will likely be offered throughout the week and at the weekends
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- At least 3 years’ experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Baby experience
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Calm, nurturing and patient
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non Smoker
Job Reference: LLW122
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.