We are seeking a nurturing, energetic and experienced nanny to assist a lovely and busy family in Willoughby East. The nanny will care for 2 children, a kind and confident 3yr old girl and an active 1 yr old boy.
personality. Someone who is active and enjoys the outdoors. The family are looking for a nanny that will form a strong bond with their children and stay with them on a long term basis. A 3rd baby will join the family in August so from then onwards Mum will be at home though you will not be required for new born duties and care will still continue for the older two and supporting them with the change and adjustment of a new sibling.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Keeping child in established routines
- Play and engage with the children (incl. planning age appropriate activities)
- Take the children to activities, incl. parks , walks, swimming etc.
- Light household duties – General tidying up after children, bedrooms, playroom and living areas at the end of the day (Involve the children as much as possible). General tidy of kitchen and clearing up after cooking.
- Laundry for the children- If time permits to hang out and bring in
- Cook/prep snacks, lunches and dinners for the children.
- Grocery shopping (occasionally picking up a few things)
- Run errands (occasionally)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 mths -potential to extend into a long term position
Pay: From $30-35 p/h depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 2 days – 19 hours
Monday 8.00am – 5.30pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working in child car
- Child care qualification (preferred not essential)
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- Non smoker
- Full Drivers Licence
Job Reference: LLW115
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.