A professional and loving family in Wollstonecraft are seeking a kind and nurturing nanny to care for their happy, cheeky and playful little girl, aged 11 months.
A nanny that is reliable and honest and can follow routines and can also assist with toilet training when the time comes.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the baby, daily outings to the park, library, art gallery, museums or other fun activities, additionally some light household duties, tidying of play areas at end of day and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
Experience working with babies/young children is essential for this role.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Support the Grandparents on a daily basis
- Take baby on daily outings
- Cleaning up kitchen after meal times, wipe down surfaces & floor
- Establish all sleep routines
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: $35 Per Hour
Contract Length: 12 Months Permanent
NOTE: Nanny must be Cantonese speaking
The days and normal hours are:- 4 days – 24 hours – (5 days if nanny wants more hours)
Monday 10.30am – 4.30pm
Tuesday 10.30am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 10.30am – 4.30pm
Friday 10.30am – 4.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 2 – 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification
- Experience working with babies
- Cantonese speaking (and Mandarin if possible)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Must have good hygiene standards
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking
- Automatic Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLW185
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.