We are seeking a calm, nurturing and positive nanny to assist a busy family in Woollahra. The nanny will be responsible to care for two girls, a creative/ smart 9 year old and a happy and social 5 year old.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the girls
- Pick up from school
- Provide routine and structure
- Help with homework
- Assist with park visits, play dates , after school activities plus any birthday parties.
- Assist with light household duties i.e tidying of main living areas and kitchen, stack/empty dishwasher, plus cleaning up after the girls.
- Assist with laundry for the family
- Run errands (occasionally)
- Grocery Shopping (occasionally)
- Cook healthy, nutritious and varied meals for the family
Start date: Mid June
Contract Length: Contract: 12 months – permanent long term
Pay: From $30-35 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours over 2 -3 days – 8-12 hours
Monday 2.00pm – 6.00pm
Tuesday 2.00pm – 6.00pm
Option for a 3rd day to be added for the right candidate 2/3-6pm to help with a few light household duties and cooking.
School holidays hours will remain the same with the potential for more hours to be offered.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification-Early Education or PrimarySchool Teaching(preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Nurturing, calm and positive personality
- Love of nature
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent english and display strong communication skills
- Speak German (not essential)
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Be able to swim, overall active role model
- Be able to cook nutritious, healthy and varied meals
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLW133
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.