Work For Us
Little Lovelies is a trusted name in child care. We are recognised for our personalised service along with the care we take when selecting nannies, babysitters and carers. Our business is growing and we are seeking dedicated and experienced carers to join us. As well as working with families across Sydney, we are now providing our service to families throughout the Shires of Byron & Tweed, the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Are you looking for a new nanny or babysitting position?
With many years experience working in the childcare industry we appreciate the need for a reliable, professional and friendly service. Let us assist you to secure your perfect job.
Little Lovelies offers both temporary and permanent childcare positions, working as a nanny, mothers help, live in nanny or babysitter.
We’re here to help you progress with your nanny career. We can:
- Assist you to write or update your CV.
- Provide you with interview tips and guidance.
- Give you access to document templates that can assist with applying for positions.
- Put you in touch with other nannies in your area so you can arrange play-dates.
- Offer you ongoing support and career guidance.
To become a Little Lovelies nanny or babysitter you are required to:
- Register with our agency.
- Meet with us for a face to face interview at a convenient time and place.
- Have at least 3 years paid childcare work experience and or relevant childcare qualification.
- Have a current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one (We can help with this).
- Have an up to date First Aid certificate or willing to obtain one (We can assist with this).
- Be able to provide at least 3 childcare based employment references.
- Agree to our Carer Terms and Conditions and adhere to our Policies and Standards and Code of Ethics (accessed via the links below).
Apply To Work With Us
Thank you for interest in becoming a Little Lovelies nanny or babysitter. Please complete the enquiry form and attach a copy of your most up to date CV.
At this stage we are only able to take applications who currently reside in Australia.