Work For Us
“Little Lovelies is a trusted name in child care recognised for our personalised service along with the care we take when selecting nannies, babysitters and carers. Our business is growing and with it, we seek dedicated, experienced carers to join us as we expand throughout Sydney and Northern NSW.”
Are you looking for a new nanny or babysitting position?
With many years experience working in the childcare industry we appreciate the need for a reliable, professional and friendly service that assists you in securing your perfect job.
Little Lovelies offers both temporary and permanent childcare positions, working as a nanny, mothers help, live in nanny or babysitter.
We’re here to help you progress with your nanny career by:
- Assisting you with updating and writing your CV.
- Providing you with interview tips and guidance.
- Providing access to document templates that can assist in applying for positions.
- Putting you in touch with other nannies in your area so you can arrange play-dates.
- Offering ongoing support and guidance.
To become a Little Lovelies nanny or babysitter you are required to:
- Register with our agency.
- Meet with us for a face to face interview at a convenient time and place.
- Have at least 2 years paid childcare work experience and or relevant childcare qualification.
- Have a current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one (We can help with this).
- Have an up to date First Aid certificate or willing to obtain one (We can assist with this).
- Be able to provide at least 3 childcare based employment references.
Thank you for interest in becoming a Little Lovelies nanny or babysitter. Please complete the enquiry form and attach a copy of your most up to date CV.