Work with Little Lovelies
Little Lovelies is a leading nanny and babysitting agency providing professional, personalised childcare along the East Coast of Australia since 2015. We connect families in Sydney, Byron Bay, Northern New South Wales, Gold Coast and Brisbane with quality nannies and babysitters that best fit their needs. Our business is growing and we’re inviting you to be part of the journey.
If you have previous childcare experience, love working with little people and are described as being kind, caring, friendly and reliable, we want to hear from you!
There are absolutely no fees or charges involved in registering with us, and when you do, you get access to our Lovely Nanny Club.
We offer temporary and permanent childcare positions working as a nanny, live-in nanny, mother’s help or babysitter.
To become a Lovely Nanny or Babysitter you are required to:
- Register with our agency via the link below
- Have at least two years paid experience caring for children
- Have a current NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC) or QLD Blue Card or willing to obtain one (we can help you with this)
- Have a current First Aid certificate or willing to obtain one (we can assist you with this)
- Be able to provide positive childcare based employment references
- Agree to our Carer Terms and Conditions and adhere to our Policies and Standards and Code of Ethics
- Currently reside in Australia
Read through our resources
Lovely Nanny Club
We’re here to support you
At Little Lovelies, we’re passionate about nurturing and supporting our nanny community. That’s why we’ve created the Lovely Nanny Club for all nannies and carers that register with our agency.
As part of the Lovely Nanny Club you’ll receive helpful hints and articles that can help you in your role, be notified of nanny meet up events in your area and can reach out to us for support with the following:
- Assistance writing or updating your CV
- Interview tips and guidance
- Access to document templates that can assist you with applying for positions
- Ongoing support and career guidance
- Be put you in touch with other nannies in your area so you can arrange playdates
You can also request to join our private dedicated Facebook page.
To apply to work with us and join the Lovely Nanny Club, click the link below.