With online booking sites for nannies and babysitters popping up, sometimes we get asked what are the benefits of using a dedicated nanny and babysitting agency and what makes us different. Honestly, I could do a TED talk on this subject because there’s really no comparison to using a reputable, experienced nanny and babysitting agency such as Little Lovelies to help you find a carer that you can rely on and trust, but I thought I’d share 6 ways in which we provide added value…
1. A personalised approach – We take the time to get to know you and your family and understand your needs. We’ll hold your hand every step of the way – supporting and guiding you through the entire process.
2. Experts in our field – Our staff are experts in their field, with over 25 years of experience in the nanny industry. Plus we’re all mums, so we just get it!
3. Rigorous recruitment process – When it comes to finding a carer for your little darlings, you want the best of the best. That’s why we’ll only ever work with the highest quality, most experienced nannies and babysitters who have been thoroughly background checked, reference checked, and interviewed face-to-face by us. Current Working With Children Check and First Aid certificates are non-negotiable.
4. We do all the hard work for you – We’ll only ever send you nannies and babysitters that have been handpicked by our team and best fit your family and needs.
5. Complete peace of mind – If your carer is sick, we’ll organise a replacement for you. With online platforms, if the carer is sick and unable to attend, you’re on your own and left scrambling for a backup option.
6. Going above and beyond – Of course caring for your little lovelies is our absolute first priority, but during nap times and when time permits, our carers are always happy to help with household tasks such as tidying, meal preparation, children’s laundry or walking the dog. You’ll also arrive home to a daily diary of everything your child got up to with their Lovely Nanny or Babysitter, which we know our parents love.
Our mission is to help raise happy, healthy kids and we do this by connecting parents with Lovely Nannies and Babysitters that love kids and are genuinely invested in their learning and development; Lovely Nannies and Babysitters that feel like family.