We are seeking a calm, and nurturing carer to take care of an outgoing and friendly 6 year old little girl twice a week.
Work Type: Part Time – 8 hours over 2 days
Contract length: 6 – 12 month contract
Pay: From $28-$35 per hour
Days and times: Thursday and Fridays 4.30pm to 8.30pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Collect the child from school.
- Provide routine and structure to the children’s afternoons
- Oversee homework
- Prepare and serve dinner
- Get the child ready for bed
- Assist with light household duties i.e. unpacking dishwasher, general tidying up after the child
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:-
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- To be a confident driver and own a car
- To have a calm and nurturing personality and happy to engage in play activities
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one prior to commencing)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLRB50
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.