A busy family in Wetherill Park are looking for an experienced, confident and nurturing nanny to become part of their family and have sole charge care of their two children aged 3.5yrs (F) and almost 2yrs old(F) 3 days a week.
The lucky nanny who gets this role will be required to provide a fun and stimulating environment for the two children to thrive in and also assist with maintaining the running of the house.
Mum does work from home so you will be encouraged to spend the majority of your days out and about taking the girls to parks, the farm, playgroup and libraries etc.
You will need to drive and you can use the family car.
Work Type: Permanent 30hrs / week
Start: October 2019
Contract Length: 12 Months Ongoing
Days & Hours: 3 Days
Tuesdays Wednesday and Thursdays
8.00am to 6.00pm each day
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Follow the children’s established routines
- Plan fun and age appropriate activities for both children
- Take outside to activities
- Cook meals for the children
- Assist with some light household duties whilst children are napping i.e. general tidying up, the laundry etc
- Assist the family with any ad hoc errands that may need to be done from time to time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years childcare experience
- To have a childcare qualification is preferred
- Have a driver’s licence and be a confident driver
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- To be fit, healthy, and love the outdoors
- To have strong communication skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLWP92
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.