We are seeking a kind/loving energetic nanny to assist a busy family in Mosman. The family has 3 children, an active 5yr old boy, a 3 yr old girl who loves to play outside and a happy easy going 9 month old baby.
Child care qualifications and experience preferred.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care of the children
- Keeping the children in established routines
- Assisting with drop off /pick ups
- Organising and taking children to activities
- Meal prep/Cooking the children dinner
- Homework help
- Laundry – Related to the children only
- Light household duties – Tidying main living areas, playroom and children’s bedrooms.
Contract: Permanent long term
Pay: From $30-35 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 4 – 5days – 30+ hours (Flexible)
The family have proposed the following hours as a basis for discussion but are also happy to discuss alternate arrangements that may suit the right candidate better. Open to part time and full time hours.
Monday 3.00pm – 6.30pm
Tuesday 3.00pm – 6.30pm
Wednesday 7.00am – 7.00pm
Thursday 7.00am – 7.00pm
Friday- Available if desired
The hours will not decrease in the school holidays
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3-5 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification (preferred)
- Current First Aid
- Current working with children’s check number
- Kind, loving and energetic
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent English and display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active and able to swim
- Able to meal prep and cook nutritious meals
- Non smoker
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLM109
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.