A busy family in Dee Why on the Northern Beaches are looking for a nurturing and bubbly carer to assist with the care of for their two children aged 5yrs (F), and 2yrs (M).
The nanny will be responsible to organise the children mornings, prepare breakfast, get the children dressed, pack bags, clean up after breakfast and then take them to school and daycare.
The same hours will be offered during the school hours unless the family are away.
Work Type: 3 x Mornings – 6 – 7.5 hrs / week
Contract length: 6-12 months is preferred
Pay: $25 – $30 per hour
Days and times: Monday, Wednesday and Fridays 6.30/7am to 8.30/9am – flexible start time
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience caring for children
- The nanny will need to be calm under pressure as this is a busy household
- Have a current first aid certificate or happy to obtain one prior to commencing
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Have great communication skills
Job Reference: LLDW64
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.