We are seeking an affectionate and experienced nanny to care for a happy little boy aged 18 months old. Working in Lane Cove, over 3 days a week.
There is no requirement for the nanny to drive for this position as everything needed is within walking distance.
A nanny who is energetic, mature and has a sense of humor would fit well with this family.
Work Type: Part Time – 22.5 hours over 3 days
Start: 15th April 2019 or sooner
Contract length: 6 months with likelihood to extend
Pay: $28 to $30 per hour including Super
Days and times:
Mondays and Tuesdays 8.00am to 5.30pm
Fridays 9.00am to 12.30pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Following the child’s daily routine
- Cook meals and prepare snacks for the child
- Prepare bottles
- Organise fun and age-related activities
- Assist with laundry when time permits
- Keep all areas that are used clean and tidy
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny / carer experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- A childcare qualification will be looked upon favourably
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and a non-smoker
Job Reference: LLLC59
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.