This is a fantastic full time position over 4 days a week for a nanny who is experienced with caring for children and looking after the household.
The nanny will have sole charge care of the three children, with the two older children attending school during the day. Whilst the older children are at school the nanny will be responsible to take the 2 year old to activities, play and also assist with household tasks such as laundry and cooking the family healthy meals.
There is a cleaner that comes each week so no deep cleaning is required but it will be the nannies / house managers responsibility to keep the house tidy, change and wash the children’s bed once a week and organize their clothes.
The families automatic car is provided and the nanny will sometimes drive the children to school, collect them each evening, whilst also run errands for the family.
Work Type: Full Time – 40 hours over 4 days
Contract length: 12 months
Pay: $30 per hour including Super
Days and times:
Mondays to Thursdays 8.00am to 6.00pm
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Drive the children to and from school and activities
- Entertain the youngest with age appropriate activities
- Prepare healthy snacks for the children and cook an evening meal for the family
- Oversee homework
- Bath / shower the children
- Run errands such as pick up some groceries when required
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny / childcare experience
- Have a drivers licence and be confident driving with children
- Experienced in cooking healthy meals and snacks
- Have experience and be confident caring for multiple children
- Have a nurturing and fun approach to caring for children
- Great work ethic (punctual, reliable and proactive approach)
- Strong communication skills
- Have a current Working with Children’s Check number, First Aid Certificate (or happy to obtain)
- Be able to commit for at least 12 months
Job Reference: LLNB60
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.