Loving family seeks an experienced, nurturing and patient nanny to care for a 5 year old boy and a 12 yr old girl in Oyster Bay, Sutherland Shire.
This family are seeking a carer who will become part of their busy family and assist with the morning and afternoon busy routines.
A drivers licence and your own car is required for his position. You will be reimbursed for petrol you use whilst transporting the children.
Work Type: Part Time
Contract length: 12 months – ongoing
Pay: From $28 – $30ph (pending experience & qualifications)
Days & Hours*:
Monday 7-9am and 3.30- 7pm
Tuesday 7-9am and 3.30- 7pm
Wednesday 7-9am and 3.30- 7pm
Thursday 7-9am and 3.30- 7pm
Friday 7-9am and 3.30- 7pm
* Additional hours can be offered throughout the week to help with cooking and household maintenance. The same if not more hours will be offered during school holidays.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Prepare breakfast and get children ready for school.
- Take children to school.
- Collect children from school and take home or to after school activities.
- Assist and oversee homework.
- Prepare lunches for the following day.
The family requires their Nanny:
- Is a carer with experience overseeing school work and can assist with reading, writing and educational activities with the little boy.
- Is mature, and nurturing and patient
- Is reliable
- Is a confident driver
- Has a current first aid certificate
- Has a current working with children’s check number
- Is open, honest and displays strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLOB31
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.