A lovely family in Ashfield are looking for a mature, and childcare qualified nanny to care for their two boys aged 4 and 2 years old for two days a week on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a nanny who is very nurturing, calm with fun loving attitude, who can take initiative and be part of the child’s individual growth and development. You will be required to plan exciting age appropriate educational activities.
You are required to have a drivers licence for this role and the family’s automatic car is to be used.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Plan fun and educational activities for the children
- Drop off and collect the eldest from pre school
- Follow the children established routine
- Able to cook meals for the children
- Assist with some light household child related duties i.e. general tidying up, clearing up after dinner
- Take the children to some local scheduled activities
Contract Length: 6 months with option to extend
Pay: $30ph with leave entitlements
The days and normal hours are 20 hrs –
Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday 8am to 6pm
- The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny experience
- Have a childcare related certificate is preferred
- Be a confident driver
- Have experience in planning fun and age appropriate activities for children
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, and healthy, and likes being outdoors
Job Reference: LLA83
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.