A loving and busy professional family in Queens Park are looking for a part time nanny to join their home and assist Mum with caring for their two children aged 4.5 and 2 weeks old.
The family are expecting their nanny to have previous nanny experience and be firm, engaging and create fun activities for their little boy.
The family have a dog, which is not required to be cared for but can be taken on walks with the children if time permits.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Understand and help to monitor and achieve age appropriate developmental goals
- Assist with pick-ups from preschool and take to afternoon activities
- Assist with child-related household duties i.e. general household management, tidying-up after the children, tidying their bedroom, clearing-up after dinner, etc
- Assist with the laundry
- Cook nutritious meals for the children and assist with preparation for parent’s meals if time permits
Contract Length: 3- 6 months with option to extend
Days & Hours:
The 2 days and hours are negotiable: –
An example could be
Tuesday 2.30pm to 7.30pm
Thursday 7.30am to 2.30pm (or later)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience caring for children
- Have a childcare qualification is desired but not essential
- Be able to drive
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have an approved working with children’s check number
- Be nurturing, firm and pro-active sense
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLQP84
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.