A beautiful family in the Northern Rivers beach suburb of Pottsville are seeking an experienced, nurturing and pro-active nanny to care for their happy 6 month old baby boy, twice a week.
The family have 3 children aged 7yrs, 4yrs and 6 months. The nanny will only be responsible to care for the baby as the two oldest children attend school and day care.
Mum will be working from home so will be available when required. The baby is breastfed but transitioning to bottle feeding and solids soon.
The nanny’s main responsibility will be to care for the baby, and help keep him stimulated with walks in the pram, inside and outside play, songs and games and other age appropriate learning activities.
Currently the baby sleeps 1-2 hours during the middle of the day. During this time, it would be great for the nanny to assist with some laundry, tidying and basic cleaning but only when time permits.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby for 4hrs, two days a week
- Follow the child’s routine
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. general tidying, laundry and clean floors when time permits
Start date: Feb 2021
Contract: Permanent at least 6 months
Pay: From $30 – $32per hour depending on experience
The normal days and hours are: 2 days – 8 hours
Wednesday 10.00am – 6.00pm
Thursday 10.00am – 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 2 years nanny experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
Job Reference: LLP109
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.