We are seeking a calm, nurturing and positive nanny to assist a busy family in Woollahra. The nanny will be responsible to care for two girls, a creative/ smart 9 year old and a happy and social 5 year old.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows
- Care for the girls
- Pick up from school
- Provide routine and structure
- Help with homework
- Assist with park visits, play dates , after school activities plus any birthday parties.
- Assist with light household duties i.e tidying of main living areas and kitchen, stack/empty dishwasher, plus cleaning up after the girls.
- Assist with Laundry for the family
- Run errands (occasionally)
- Grocery Shopping (occasionally)
- Cook healthy, nutritious and varied meals for the family
Start date: 27th Jan 2021
Contract: 12 months – potential to extend
Pay: $30-35 per hour depending on experience
Note: Full drivers licence required
The days and normal hours over 3 days – 12 hours
(Flexible for either a 2 or 3 day role)
Monday 2/2.30pm – 6.30pm
Tuesday 2/2.30pm – 6.30pm
Wednesday 2/2.30pm – 6.30pm
Times can be negotiated for the right candidate.
School holidays hours will remain the same with the potential for more hours to be offered
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Child care qualification-Early Education or PrimarySchool Teaching(preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Nurturing, calm and positive personality
- Love of nature
- Motivated and reliable
- Speak fluent english and display strong communication skills
- Speak German (not essential)
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Be able to swim, overall active role model
- Be able to cook nutritious, healthy and varied meals
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLW97
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.