A loving and professional family in Mosman are seeking a fun, kind and nurturing nanny to care for their happy and playful little girl, aged 19 months.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, reliable and can build a loving and trusting relationship with the whole family.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the toddler. Additionally some light household duties, laundry, meal preparation for the toddler and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The family have 2 pet dogs so the nanny must be comfortable with pets.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the child
- Follow schedules and provide routine
- Provide age appropriate activities (plan, engage, play)
- Take the child out for walks to the parks/playgrounds/zoo
- Take the child to activities – swimming
- Prepare/cook basic meals and snacks for the child
- Assist with some light household duties, folding family laundry
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 months – ongoing
Pay: $40 per hour
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days – 20 hours
(Nanny to nominate preferred days)
Hours – 8am – 6pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Childcare qualifications
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Enjoys being healthy and active
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- Up to date with vaccinations (including covid-19)
Job Reference: LLM214
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.